Sunday 17 February 2013

The news on what's new

Well goodness, it's been such a long time between posts! I can't believe how quickly the time has flown. My life has certainly gone through a lot of change in the meantime:
 
I graduated from University with Honours- a bittersweet end of an era, but an exciting entry into my new life as a health professional.
 
I completed a term and a half of vocal training! Something a bit different for me to try, I've always loved singing but wanted to improve my technique...now I'm hooked!
 
I've been doing some summer travelling exploring the wonder that the Australian landscape has to offer...by far my best experience was road tripping around Tasmania- that place is incredible!
 
Currently job hunting to embark on my career as a new graduate occupational therapist- I absolutely cannot wait to launch myself into this amazing profession. I'm also writing a journal article based on my Honours research...fingers crossed that in a few years I may have my first publication!
 
And importantly I've made quite a few updates to the tinsel and teacups product range!! New jewellery designs, new tea cosies, and a completely new product- vintage teacup candles! Keep an eye on the 'product range' page for soon to come updates...


New Product!


View from Mt Amos, Tasmania (after climbing all the way to the top!)

 
My Graduation

***
 
 
To market, to market...
 
Today I enjoyed great weather and company at the Echuca-Moama market. Situated on the Victorian side of the Murray river, Echuca is a thriving tourist hotspot and a great place to venture on a weekend. This weekend Echuca played host to the 'Riverboats Music Festival' (for more info, click here), and was therefore bustling with people.
 
Just across the river in New South Wales, Moama has a regular community market (click here for the website). Today was the second time I attended the market as a stall holder- I think I may become somewhat of a regular as the folk are friendly and the atmosphere lively. I'll be heading back there on the 10th of March (Labour Day long weekend) so come along if you would like to view the 'tinsel and teacups' range in the flesh!

The 'tinsel and teacups' wooden necklaces at today's market

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog...have a delightful day!! xx